The Handy Bar from Stander is designed to help people getting in and out of the car easily and safely. This portable support handle acts as a lever for you to rest on and put your weight on. It offers you support and at the same time protects you from falling.
How does the handy bar work?
The ergonomic and non-slip handle inserts into your car’s door latch to provide a temporary support aid. It fits perpendicular to the car for a comfortable grip and optimal leverage. Simply slide the Handy Bar into the door latch!
Simple to use on either front or rear doors. Fits the majority of cars, without having to make any modifications to your car.The nose of the Handy Bar from Stander can also be used as a window breaker or seat belt cutter in case of emergency.
Who Can Benefit From The Handy bar?
- People with physical challenges
- People recovering from surgery or injuries
- People with back or leg problems
- Pregnant women
- People with a car low to the ground
- People with a vehicle high to the ground like a truck, a van, a 4×4
This tool is ideal for the elderly, those with arthritis or those just having more difficulty getting in or out a car.
- Helps with safety and mobility when getting in or out the car
- Firm, non-slip, ergonomic grip
- Store in the glove box, car door console or large handbag
- Universal fit for all cars
- Durable and strong
- Lifetime guarantee
- Emergency feature = window breaker (metallic tip can be used to break glass)
- 2nd emergency feature = seat belt cutter (slide cutter into belt for emergency release)
- Length: 28 cm
- Non-slip handle
- Max. support weight: 158 kg