Our portable electric wheelchair will help you maintain an active and independent lifestyle. It combines excellent functionality with outstanding user comfort.
EagleHD Folding Electric Wheelchair Australia is a high-quality lightweight portable power wheelchair that folds in one piece without having to disassemble it. It is trusted to be the best power wheelchair for air travel!
Compact and lightweight
This compact electric wheelchair can be folded in seconds without the need of any tool and fits in the boot of most cars. It will offer you the freedom and ease to travel, shop or do all the activities you want.
Manufactured from durable, lightweight aircraft quality aluminium, the electric wheelchair is able to hold up to 180kg. Weighing only 23.5kg, makes this portable and foldable power wheelchair one of the lightest electric wheelchairs you can buy.
The 2 long-lasting lithium battery packs are situated at seat height and can be removed in no time. The batteries are chargeable on and off board and operate for 25 km per full charge.
The lithium ion batteries can be charged whenever you want and have a high energy density, which means, it is low maintenance: no periodic discharge, as there is no memory.
The user-friendly control system is equipped with a 360° foldable joystick controller that can be mounted on the either armrest to accommodate left or right hand users. Unlike other brands, you can leave the joystick on -as it collapses – when folding the wheelchair. The armrests itself can be lifted for easy access sideways into the wheelchair.
A real gamechanger in this new model, is the fact that the Eagle HD is equipped with back and front supension for a smooth ride. The back suspension is located under the seat, while the front shock absorber is placed on the front tire. The perforated tire also adds to a comfortable ride.
All terrain power wheelchair
The heavy-duty wheelchair provides a smooth ride over most terrain (even the rough one) thanks to the front suspension and large rear – puncture proof – diameter wheels. The small turning radius delivers an outstanding indoor and outdoor performance and allows for great manoeuvrability. No obstacles are too hard to climb, almost none.
The Eagle HD power wheelchair can be operated in grass, gravel, rugged pavement or even snow, with a long lasting battery life and shock absorber for ride comfort.
The electromagnetic brake ensures your safety, stopping automatically if the power wheelchair exceeds a 12° inclination grade.
NDIS funded product in Assistive technology
Code: 05_419_0105_1_2 Wheelchair powered – Composite
- Folding Electric wheelchair
- Ideal for travel thanks to its compact and portable design
- Folds easily into the boot of most cars without tools
- Wheelchair for bariatric use; weight capacity: 180kg
- Adjustable speed control
- Lightweight Aerospace aluminium-alloy frame: non-corrosive
- Puncture proof solid front and rear tyres
- Flip-up foot rest
- Simple 360° foldable joystick design with brushless controller is reliable & maintenance free. It can be mounted on the left or right.
- 11.5cm ground clearance – comparable with the top all-terrain models
- Can be driven on uneven surface
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake with electronic regenerative disc brake ensures user safety
- Two quiet brushless motors maintenance free
- 24V/12AH Lithium batteries – chargeable on or off board.
- Reliable and precise battery-life indicator
- One battery per motor – extends the life, better response.
- Easily travels on all terrain: gravel , grass and cobbled stone
- Shock absorption front & rear suspension
- Available colours: silver or black, make your choice in the option bar
- Removable and washable seat cushion and back rest ensures a clean ride
- Weight with batteries: 26.5kg
- Weight without batteries: 23.5kg
- Weight Capacity: 180kg
- Dimensions: L 96cm x W 60cm x H 93cm
- Folded size: (w) 59 cm x (h)78 cm x (d)96 cm
- Seat Width: 47 cm
- Seat Depth: 44 cm
- Frame type: foldable
- Frame colour options: silver and black
- Motor Type: Brushless DC motor
- Power: 2 x 250W 24V
- Battery Range/travel distance: 25km
- Front Wheel: 18 cm
- Rear Wheel: 30 cm
- Turning Radius: turns on its own circle
- Charging time: 6 hours
- Ground clearance: 11.5cm
- Can go up a 12° hill
- The wheelchair complies with aviation regulations: msds data is available
Warranty: 2 years on the frame, 1 year on the battery